Pennsylvania Christmas Show

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

If anyone is coming to the show, drop us a dmail, maybe we can meet up. I'll try to add a link for the show: http://www.pachristmasshow.com/dates-and-time.html
I guess it's right. LOL Ric

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Looks like fun, Holly. Right now, I'm on a getting rid of stuff kick and don't want to be tempted!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

going to check out the link now Holly.. don't know what it is either

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh and Stormy just remember if you are getting rid of any halloween or christmas decorations.. I have a good home for them!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

the website is not loading.. will try again tomorrow

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

no sooner than I typed the last message it opened... too bad it's this weekend.. we have plans already.. but it looks very nice

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL, I'll keep that in mind, Alison.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the link Ric, I am SO tempted but since I've "lost" the past five days with this crud, don't think I'm going to make it - I've got too much to catch up on around here :(

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Hi Holly,
Sorry, we can't go. We are doing a show in Maryland 12/5 and probably will be totally wiped out when we return. Have fun. Judy Showers

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Buttoneer, It is so good to hear from you. I've been planning on sending you an E-mail to see how you are doing. Between traveling and the computer being down we have been so out of touch.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

We're a little up in the air here... but which day is anybody thinking of? I think it runs Wednesday through Sunday... ?

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Critter, As far as I can tell no one else is able to come. Ric and I now are busy Friday and Saturday. But if you want to come up on a day we will be available Thursday or Sunday we would be glad to go with you and of course help with Joyanna. Holly

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Sunday might be a possibility for us... but if tomorrow works better for you, go for it! You're so nearby, that if we end up going on Sunday and you've already gone, we can still try to time it so we can drop by for a quick visit or take you to dinner or something.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

You could drop off the little angel and shop unimpeded ;} If you can pull yourself away from her for a few hours. ;} Ric will cook dinner.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

You're sweet! I'm not sure if we'll try to make it up or not... if it's sunny this weekend, I should probably stay put and plant daffodils while Jim keeps an eye on Little Bit. Of course, if it's sunny it'll be all the more tempting to go for a drive... but we may content ourselves with local expeditions for things like apples and a Christmas tree...

We'll be breathing more easily after tomorrow's home study visit, and then we'll make weekend plans.

:-)

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

I called the show committee. They have no rental chairs or scooters. The only resting area is in the restrurant on the second floor. I've been in the building many times. Don't think I can comfortably handle it today. Parking can be as much as a mile from the building but more often just a block or two. Even that is difficult involving six or more lanes of traffic. We did not mind all this when I was healthy.

Many shows are missing the juicy opportunity to lease and rent chairs and scooters. This building has way to many exit doors where one could run off with a rental of this nature.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.