24 and 1/2 SHOPPING DAYS....OH MY!

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Time to gear up and get ready....the leaves of the calendar are gently sliding away....grin

Thumbnail by themoonhowl
Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

PICK ME PICK ME I want to go there.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Flowers here check----Flowers here check check--- hummmm where did my Gypsies go? Ok I'll just have to sing then urhum

Jesup, GA

I believe the old bus has left us Flowers. I thought you meant A Hoy Joy,but whatta I know. LOL Love the picture Moon. May be I can go there in my next life. Yeah right,probably as a tree sloth or a flea. Grin....If I was a flea I could hop a ride!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

No you can't Dixie I ask first!!!!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

If you jump in front of me, I'll kidnap Chester and pluck all his feathers lol

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Don't you just love it when yak yak yak and then all of a sudden everyone disapears? Throw me a tic tac Dixie LOL

Jesup, GA

O.k. kid nap Chester,because there is no Chester. LOL We could shop till we drop in Moons picture.

Jesup, GA

May be it's your anti-perspirant...Here's a tic tac just in case. Grin

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

The Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round The wheels Somebody better talk to me!!! ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall take one down pass it around ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall. Must I keep going????

(Zone 5b)

Flowers have you been drinking a lot of caffeine today? *grin*
I couldn't wear my fuzzy socks to that mall.....I'd be slipping n sliding all over.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

No Chester man how am I gonna pluck him if there is no Chester ROFL

Jesup, GA

Where in the heck did ya go Flowers. I know ,you ran to the powder room to make sure it's not your anti-perspirant didnt ya? Moon has dissapeared too. It's not me Moon,it's Flowers!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Thats fun Lynnie, try it in dog barf lol

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I'm here buddy I promise I am LOL

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Something is fishy here, I must investigate. All my Gypsies are being held for ransom by the mean cyber bully.

Jesup, GA

Yeah Lynnie ,you wear fuzzy socks in that place. Build up too much momentum,could cause a lot of fatalities. Bodies piled all over. You would probably be stuck to one of the arches. After you became air born.

Jesup, GA

Flowers, we need to get Lynnie some more fuzzy socks with the tread on them. So she cant cause any unfortunate accidents. Or bring harm to her self. Grin

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Yea and we will go dancing in the picture moon posted. I can see her now gliding over the banisters lol

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Lynnie Got Coffee???lol

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

phone brb

Jesup, GA

Lynnie's double out of control axil! LOL Flowers you know the girls gotta have talent to do that. She can do things in fuzzy socks that is inspirational I'm sure.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I'm not saying nothing Dixie, yall will just go poof if I do lol

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

I'm getting Moon a hearing aid lol

Jesup, GA

It's o.k. Lynnie we are just jealous because we have not got the fuzzy sock talent,and skill that has taken you years to perfect.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Patches I'm depending on ya son la la la That train is a coming a coming round the bin da da da Ok gonna go stick my nose in a corner must have been bad!

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Hey Dixie!!! How the heck are ya??? lol

Jesup, GA

Get me one too. Thats going next I have a feeling. Or I'll have to carry around one of those funnels like they used to do. LOL....Wouldnt that be a pretty sight? Squinting,cause eye balls are getting dim too. Lord,have mercy.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

You know they are playing us don't ya??? Giggling like little monkeys behind the door.

Jesup, GA

Flowers,DO YOU HAVE FEVER WITH THOSE FITS? Grin......Getting worried about ya honey. Patting your shoulder.

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

What they don't know is I can play by myself and have a good time LOL

Hi guys...in the middle of algebra homework...had to walk away a bit....grin
The picture is of Victoria Station, the royal counting house in Sydney. The only shopping mall I ever felt like i needed to curtsey to....grin This is the ceiling

Thumbnail by themoonhowl
Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Nope took my medicine today or was that the dogs medicine LOL

Jesup, GA

Yeah,I know I thought I had seen a pair of little eyes behind the door a little ways back. Thought I heard a few faint snickers. Just heard it again....

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Wow Cool Moon, you want me to tell ya what that looks like LOL

I got your monkeys right here...lol

Thumbnail by themoonhowl
Jesup, GA

Moon that ceiling was beautiful until Lynnie got stuck to it. Grin

Leicester, NC(Zone 8a)

Cool you found Dixie and her sisters LOL Great Picture

Sure, Karen...what does that look like...grin This is the floor

Thumbnail by themoonhowl