Prayers for Becky...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

...and hubby Greg...as they say goodbye to sweet Izzy tomorrow afternoon. Our love, thoughts and prayers...for God's peace and comfort....
Love you both!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh. no, I'm so sorry Bec. Virtual hugs~~~~

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Keeping Bec and hubby in my thoughts and prayers.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

{{{{hugs}}}} and prayers!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Keeping Becky and husband in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing peace and good memories for them both♥

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hugs, thoughts, and prayers to the whole family!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks guys, Greg & I appreciate it so much - we will be healing with the "hart-cure" & already looking for another dog to love and spoil ^_^ Yesterday was painful and sad, today we are completely at peace & happy for Izzy - after waiting for so many months for "the right time" we are glad we let her go peacefully and with dignity - any longer would have been selfish. We have decided on going "extra big" this time, so we are looking at adopting an English mastiff ^_^

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Bec, check out the American Mastiff, they don't drool!

http://www.flyingwfarms.com/01%20DOGS%20MAIN%20PAGE%20USE.htm

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Bec, So sorry for your loss, but happy that you are alright with your decision, there comes a time when you just know. I got word on Friday that my co-work had to have her Rusty put down, he was old, blind, but her baby.
So glad you are moving forward to fill the void.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Becky, so sorry to hear about Izzy. Our pets add so much to our lives, it always puts a lump in my throat when I hear about stuff like this. My condolences. Terri

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Becky, I am so sorry about Izzy. I know it is hard to say good-bye. But I know you have the fond memories of her life. She will be dearly missed. Hugs (()). How's Bandit?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Becky, my gosh I'm so sorry about Izzy. I didn't know she was sick. Sending huge hugs to you and Greg. How is your little Bandit taking it? The hart cure does help a lot.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi all - update on us - lemme see, Greg & I are dealing the best we can - Thor is actually "acting out" & being a holy terror - Bandit, seems to know something is up and he's not himself (refuses to eat unless coaxed) and JB, the grumpy old man, doesn't care as usual - we're supposed to go to Florida tomorrow for Thanksgiving, I've come down with the crud and I'm making Greg go by himself - I can't expose Mom to a flu/cold with her chemo coming up next month...the "hart-cure" is the best thing for us - we're looking at adopting an English Mastiff

Sorry your thanksgiving looks like it'll be so cruddy! Hope you have old movies to watch, good tea and a book or two...

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL, Sal, That sounds good to me!!

Yeah, I thought major league cocooning was in order.
Chantell, that pic you used to start this, so apropos. I sometimes picture those rays going down to people who need extra blessings.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Becky, sorry I haven't been around much and just saw this thread. So sorry to hear about Izzy - hugs and prayers to both of you :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.