Happy Birthday Debbie, rcn48

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Have a wonderful day, Debbie. Wishing you many happy plants, very little weeds and many years of gardening fun!

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy, Birthday to you! Hope you have fun today. Terri

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a great day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday to you, Debbie!!!! Friday the 13th or not, hope it was special day. Celebrate the heck out of it, and have a great year. Hope to see you again soon............Barb

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday!!! Here's the kind of jewelry a gardener appreciates; Nasturtium 'Jewel'

Thumbnail by sallyg
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday, Debbie!! I hope you had a great day.

Thumbnail by hart
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Hope your day was special!!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hope you had a great day and had lots of yummy cake! :o)

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Debbie, Hope your birthday was a great one, full of more lovely garden objects!!

Thumbnail by stormyla
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ohhhh Debbie..missed it by a few days....sheesh...hope you're still celebrating!!!
Love ya!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

OMG, I missed my own birthday thread! Thank you for all the wishes, and yes, I AM still celebrating!! Had a wonderful birthday and even better birthday weekend :) As a birthday present to myself, I tackled a project that's been left unfinished for two years and I'm happy to report that with Rick's help we finally finished building the steps leading down from the arbor I installed in October, 2007 - the best birthday present ever! I haven't been on DG much lately because I've been so busy planning what I'm going to plant on that slope but I'll be catching up soon and hopefully have some photos to add to the "projects thread". Thanks again for the birthday wishes :)

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

LOL Debbie, you just confirmed the "You know you are a gardener when......" thread. That is to funny! LOL

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Debbie, Too funny!! Can't wait to see your photos.ONLY a gardener would spend their birthday as you did!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.