Okay, here he is!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

First day home, taking a nap on my lap. He's so tiny, but you can't tell from this photo.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Doesn't he look dashing in his fisherman sweater?

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Here he is with his little frog toy

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

I think he has the sweetest face

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Outside for a little walk

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Rrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrr.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Gus and Bandit on my lap.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

"Hmpfh! Not much of a cat."

Thumbnail by hart

Oh, what a sweetiepie!!!!

This message was edited Nov 3, 2009 11:09 AM

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Checking out his new bed

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

See how little he is?

Thumbnail by hart

This message was edited Nov 3, 2009 11:08 AM

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

So kind of Gus to help keep little Bandit warm.. Bandit is adorable.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

He adores the sofa and will whine to be put up there if he's on the floor. Yesterday, he was barking at Marshall and I if one of us got up off the sofa, like we had to all three be there or he was disturbed. LOL

Thumbnail by hart
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Hart, Bandit is really cute and seems to be adjusting very well. So far it doesn't seem like he minds the camera at all. Do I see some plant eating going on there?? What's wrong with you humans? You are BANDIT'S humans and you are not to leave that sofa until BANDIT says so!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Marshall said the sofa is obviously our den. LOL No, he wasn't eating anything, he grabbed that and ran with it. It was harmless anyway. He also thought he was Mr. Big Boy with a stick that he found.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

The stick was longer than he is.

Thumbnail by hart
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for showing off. He is tiny!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Hart - he is 150% adorable! Love, love that little face - of course I do, he looks like a non-fuzzy "my Bandit" :)

SPOILED ALREADY!!! :)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, Hart, he's precious!

I'm glad Gus is willing to share your lap with him.

I loved the photo of him wrestling that dead stick... and he does look dashing in his sweater!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Going through DG withdrawal - no internet connection this morning until just now!! And just in time to see the newest addition to the MA pets! What an absolute cutie and the perfect size for cuddling! Not sure Gus is real happy about sharing your lap though? LOL

Hart, I'm so happy for you, what a wonderful stress reliever :)

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

hart, what a cutie pie!!!! I know you're so happy to have him in your family! Thanks for sharing all the photos. It's going to be lots of fun watching your little Bandit grow.

BTW, I'm assuming you'll be entering pix of him in next year's photo contest? ^_^

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

He's so cute!!! I love your shoes in post 7233570.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

What a sweety! Get lots of chew toys, he looks like he will be going through a lot of them when he starts loosing his puppy teeth.
I keep doggie sweaters around little dogs get chilly quick, sometimes Penny wears one in the house if we get a really cold spell.
Keep the pictures coming.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Those shoes are so comfortable, Jen. They're Aerosoles and the leather is like butter. I got them a couple of years ago but you could probably find them online.

I got Bandit a bunch of sweaters, now size and for after he grows, on sale for 99 cents at Petco. I got him a coat yesterday because he's so cold in the mornings and evenings when we go out and it's so cold here. The sweaters weren't keeping him warm enough.

Found a really cute, warm, fleece hooded jacket in the Halloween clearance in the pet department at Walmart today. You all might want to look for them. They're orange with black bones, don't look particularly Halloweenish, and they had lots of sizes.

I'll have to do a fashion show series of photos for you all.

He had a busy day yesterday, being therapy dog to Mom and Joyce. I got a cute photo of him and Mom taking a nap together. Mom just loved him and he sat on her lap the entire time we were there. I'll post it if I can figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer. Then we went over to the nursing home where Joyce is getting rehab for her hip replacement surgery and he gave her plenty of loving too as well as her roommate.

All the nurses and aides at both places flipped over him. He's quite the lady's man. LOL

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

How great that he's bringing such joy to all of your loved ones Diane. I forgot about Joyce's hip. It's really hitting you all at one time isn't it?

Love all of the photos. It will be fun watching him grow up here on DG. :-)

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Why Hart, he is one busy traveling ladies man! I'll just bet he's loving all the attention too. Can't wait for the fashion show!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

hart he is the cutest thing. glad to know he's already barking. good for him. where do you think you're going? get back on this couch right now. so cute.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Ditto to what everyone else has said! He is way too cute for words!!!

Congrats on your new baby! And I love the sweater!

Karen

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Don't you just love pups! Hart, he does have the most adorable face. My favorite picture is the one of Gus and Bandit on your lap - the caption is perfect. Glad you have this little one to keep you smiling. Take care, Terri

Crozet, VA

Awwww....what a wonderful wake me up thread. Adorable isn't quite strong enough, but the best I have to give. Hart, I can see you smiling now as you buy clothing for Bandit and then dress him. So very cute and really put a smile on my face.

I hope that everyone is doing well.

Ruby

Crozet, VA

Aw heck... ...was hoping there might be more dress up pics. I hope that all are having a good weekend.

Ruby

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Sorry, Ruby. I'll try to get some more photos done this weekend. I've been so busy and was sick with some kind of stomach bug the past couple of days.

I do have this photo of him taking a nap with Mom last week. She really likes the little booger and when I didn't take him with me the other day, the first thing she said was, "Where's the dog!?" LOL Anyway, photo quality isn't great because I took it with my cellphone.

I told her Monday I was going to bring someone to see her the next day. She said, "Is it Gus?" (My sister's little dog." I said, "No, who is even cuter than Gus?" "Oh! I know who you mean but I can't remember his name!" she said.

Thumbnail by hart
Crozet, VA

What a sweet picture. Thank you for posting it. When I had our little poodle/terrier mix Pippa, she went every place with me too. Whenever I would visit my dad, he always greeted her first. I thought that was cute.

Sorry to hear about stomach bug. I had it one morning this week and it wiped me out and was very uncomfortable. I am glad that mine was short lived.

Hope that you are doing better now and I hope that you will enjoy your weekend.

Ruby

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Bandit's wide awake and wondering why Grandma isn't!! Hart, I think there are two photos of a brown & white Boston Terrier in the pet section of the photo contest. Do they come in brown & White?

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Why, Hart, Bandit is handsome doggie!! I'm sure he's gonna make you a happy and proud dog owner real quick. He looks pretty good and of this world. Congratulations!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Isn't he cute? Stormy, there are brown (or red they're called) and white ones but they don't meet the AKA standard. I think they're really pretty but I can't figure out why the breeders charge more for them since they don't meet the standard.

He's such a good little thing. Frisky but always ready to cuddle.

No puppies, but this is a really sweet photo. It's my mom with her sister when she came to visit last week.

Thumbnail by hart
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

That is a sweet photo! You have some good genes going for you Diane.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Hart, That's a wonderful photo. You will treasure that for many years.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.