Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Isles Bay, Montserrat(Zone 11)

Wow Wilfred they are all so beautiful. I love them! Thanks for sharing!!!

Your friend
Tina

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thumbnail by WQP
Isles Bay, Montserrat(Zone 11)

I think #1 is my favorite
No, wait #3, No wait #7, No wait, #9

No No wait #13

Ohhhh I think #14,

Changed my mind again #16, my my #18 looks nice!

You just have way to many gorgeous hibs, Wilfred
I can't make up my mind.

Tina

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thanks Tina.

Wilfred

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

ooOOOOoooo... they are all soooOOOOoooo pretty, does #5 have a name? I tried my hand at cross breeding today, it might be too hot though. We'll see if the seed pod develops.

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

#5 Black Dragon, don't know why it came out so light in color.

Wilfred

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Wilfred, you have been hiding things from us. I'm like you, Tina, I keep looking & saying that's my favorite until I see the next one. You can really strut your stuff with these, Wilfred.
Every single one is something we would all be proud to add to our collections. What is #12, Wilfred? Thanks for sharing your beauties with us & making my weekend special.

Judy

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

WOW! Amazing collection Wilfred, I can't pick a favorite. I agree with Judy, you've been holding out on us! Congrats on such a beautiful showing.
deb

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

hmmm, gotta make a list of 'wants' from you Wilfred...and it's gonna be a long list :-)

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

LOL! Thanks, Just been a little busy lately to post them for your viewing and enjoyment.

Judy I would have to see if I could find out what the name of #12 since the name on the tag got erased buy the sun rays, hate when that happens, did get it on time. I usually rewrite the name before completely erased but sometimes they tend to do that faster than I realize it, wish I had the copper tag that you engrave the names on, that way they wouldn't get erased buy the sun-rays. Judy if you want I can plant a cutting of #12 for you and send it to you when ready.

Debbie, hope you get the greenhouse you want next spring so you have enough space to overwinter your plants, I'm saving your hibs cutting I made for you until next spring when I can send them to you without the risk of you losing them to frost.

dee, where's the list, can't seem to find it, oh I forgot, paper company ran out of paper for you, well your just going to have to conform yourself making your list through the D-mail and send it to me.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

Wilfred, another gorgeous pic!!!

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

agreed, who IS she? ;-)

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thanks Jamie & Debbie, It #16 just as it was opening, don't know the name.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP
Kerkdriel, Netherlands

Beautiful!

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

save a cutting of her for me this spring Wilfred, ok?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Wilfred #12 is Versi-white & I have it. Was calling it White Wings, which we both want but
I don't have. Have been getting everything ready for the faze that startstomorrow.Cleaned & bleached my pots, sterilizing my potting mix now. Got my ducks in a row & the weather is beautiful this week. Really excited about this project. Thanks for your help.

Judy

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

#14 must be "C'est Bon", correct?

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

I sure hope you're right about #14 Jon, I have a couple of them but they haven't bloomed yet...I love that pink and white combo

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

It's gotta be "It's Nice" (aka "C'est Bon). 99.9% sure.

cullman, AL(Zone 7b)

the pink and white is so pretty

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Thank you all for the nice compliments of my hibs.

Will save a cutting of #16 for you Debbie.

Judy thank you for the name of #12, really hope everything came out for you as you planed it, I had so many things to do I could hardly plant any cuttings for this pass moon phase, hopefully get more in Nov. moon phase, just glad I live in the tropics.

Jon #14 is C'est Bon alright, you weren't 99.9%, you was 100% sure, so dee now you know what to expect of yours.

Jori, hopefully I'll be able to send you some as soon as they have rooted well.

smurf428 seems like you have a soft spot for C'est Bon like the rest of us, Glad you like it, how about this one.

Wilfred

Thumbnail by WQP

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.