Hibiscus: Hibs to enjoy, 1 by WQP

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WQP

In reply to: Hibs to enjoy

Forum: Hibiscus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  Hibs to enjoy
WQP wrote:
LOL! Thanks, Just been a little busy lately to post them for your viewing and enjoyment.

Judy I would have to see if I could find out what the name of #12 since the name on the tag got erased buy the sun rays, hate when that happens, did get it on time. I usually rewrite the name before completely erased but sometimes they tend to do that faster than I realize it, wish I had the copper tag that you engrave the names on, that way they wouldn't get erased buy the sun-rays. Judy if you want I can plant a cutting of #12 for you and send it to you when ready.

Debbie, hope you get the greenhouse you want next spring so you have enough space to overwinter your plants, I'm saving your hibs cutting I made for you until next spring when I can send them to you without the risk of you losing them to frost.

dee, where's the list, can't seem to find it, oh I forgot, paper company ran out of paper for you, well your just going to have to conform yourself making your list through the D-mail and send it to me.

Wilfred