Holly and Ric, We Miss You!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Just wanted you to know that I miss seeing you two here :( Have seen your few posts when you've had a chance to check in at the library but hoping your computer is fixed soon so you'll be able to join us again :)

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Yes, the threads are less lively and certainly less fun without Holly & Rick. Hope to see them both back soon. Their computer will probably be fixed right in time for them to leave on their dive trip.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Miss you guys!!!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

I heard from Rick today. Their computer is not yet repaired and they don't expect to be back online until at least the 14th. Ric & Holly say Hi to everyone!!

Crozet, VA

Aw heck, will look forward to seeing them then.

Ruby

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

We all had a wonderful visit with Holly at Joyanna's crocus party. Rick had a cold and didn't come. Holly was very excited about her trip and is looking forward to getting back online when she returns.

Crozet, VA

Thanks for update Stormy. The Crocus party sounds like a lot of fun.

Ruby

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Holly & Ric, We are patiently awaiting your return. Sounds like you'd better hire another computer repair service!!

Crozet, VA

I agree Stormy.

Ruby

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

THEY'RE BACK!!! We got back from Cozumel and our computer still wasn't done. We told the guy just give it back and I'll take it for a reboot after we get our document and pics backed up, since those also failed. So suddenly it was done, imagine that.
Sorry I missed Joyanna's bulb bash, I'm still trying to get better. May be it was DG withdraw since we didn't have our computer, LOL. Ric

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

YAY!

Crozet, VA

So glad to have you back Ric and Holly. The place just isn't the same without you two. Really glad the computer is repaired too. You all take care and be well.

Ruby

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

YAY, Finally!!!! Now I just need to get my butt back to the MA forum and catch up! Been really busy and I have so much to report :)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We have really missed everyone. We had a couple of great trips and some pics that have been waiting to be seen. Especially the ones from our visit to RCN's home. It will take us a bit of time to catch up but we are working our way thru the threads as we didn't want to miss anything. It's also going to take a bit of time to get our pictures downloaded and posted as the Kodak Easyshare program is not quite what it was and is running very slowly.

Crozet, VA

Holly and Ric. You were probably about fifty miles from my place when you visited RCN. Next time, please let me know when you travel through this way. Sorry we missed you.

Ruby

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks for letting me know Ruby. We will definitely stop by. I'm not sure if it will be before next fall but we will let you know when we get down that way.

Crozet, VA

Wonderful!!! We will be here. Looking forward to it.

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.