Arbico Organics Coupon

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Last year Docgipe introduced me to Arbico. They are a great source for Beneficial Insects, Unusual pest control items, hard to find soil amendments, fertilizers and compost accesories.

They even sell compost tea bags for folks who can't compost. This year, other than good bugs, I've bought Greensand, Compost Tea Bags, Compost Optimizers, and John & Bob's Soil Optimizer which is conscentrated humic acid and a few other items from them.

I just noticed that their kelp and fish fertilizers are less expensive than Alaska & Bonide. Now they have started carrying a small assortment of garden accessories.

They are presently running a coupon that is good until the end of the year. Spend $75 and get $15 off. That's a little more than a 20% discount. Or for hard to find items, enough money to save your gas and cover the shipping costs.

Coupon Code = FCAT09

http://www.arbico-organics.com/

Mid-Cape, MA(Zone 7a)

Thanks, stormyla, I've bookmarked the website!
What beneficial insects did you order and do you recommend? I've never ordered any but am always interested in organic methods of pest control.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Capecodgardener. I bought the ladybugs and the lacewing flies. I'm not sure that I can tell any benefits from the lacewings, but I saw the ladybugs all clamoring around the rosebuds to eat all of the thrips and aphids. I never had to spray the roses at all this year.

I think that it takes longer to realize the effects of the Beneficial Nematodes. They get the crawling insects and the larvae of others. I don't think that I'll be able to tell the effects of those until next spring.

Mid-Cape, MA(Zone 7a)

Thanks, stormyla--I've just finished planting four rosebushes today, and I am happy to have your recommendation for ladybugs! Think I'll place an order with the folks at arbico for next spring.
I'm sort of used to the fact that it often takes a while to see benefits of organic controls.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Capecodgardener, When you're ready to order, dmail me. I am on their mailing list and get their coupons. I can give you a current coupon code then.

Mid-Cape, MA(Zone 7a)

Thank you, stormyla. You are very kind and I appreciate it.

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

ARBICO is one fine company for organic products. I have been using their products for many years.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

I have purchased several things from Arbico. The one thing that I won't purchase again, anywhere, is the LazyMan's Aerator. It's rather expensive and I never see a difference, even when I'm diligent. With the money that I won't spend on this liquid aerator, I went out and bought a core aerator for the John Deere riding mower. Even though it did pull out some plugs when the ground was fairly wet, the plugs were only half the size that they really need to be. The lawn soil is clay and rock, so I'll probably want to do this more than recommended until I can finally pull deep plugs out.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Roses, I never had any luck with any of those liquid aerators either. I didn't try the one from Arbico, but two from other companies. I also didn't make much headway with any of the manually operated ones either. The best one for my use is an attachment to my Mantis. I don't have a riding mower.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.