Will it bloom all winter

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

This is my Mandavellia, I brought it into the house and fixed string for it to climb, so far it is doing good,
I am hoping it will do good all winter in my plant room.

Doris

Thumbnail by kareoke
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

When I lived in Missouri, I brought mine in every winter, placed them in my basement and they would continue to bloom, but the mealy bugs were out of control. If you can give it enough light and keep the bugs off it, you should be fine - good luck!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I've found the best way to keep bugs off of plants brought into my gh for the winter is the Bayer All In One .. just feed the plants with it every 6 weeks and no bugs .. I tried it for the first time in desperation in my gh last year because by december I'd be in a pitched battle with aphids, mealy bugs and spider mite .. it worked! No infestations what so ever in the gh last winter. What a relief!

X

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Guess I better look for it and have it handy, those bugs drove me nuts last winter.

Doris

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I feed the plants in the greenhouse and stuff to be brought in, a week or two before I'm going to be putting things in the greenhouse.

X

Richmond, VA(Zone 7a)

What's the Bayer all in one? Just an asprin?

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. no, not asprin .. its food, insecticide and disease control - all in one.

X

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.