Thumbnail by guamsorbit
Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Rum Runner and City Slicker

Thumbnail by guamsorbit
Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Rum Runner

Thumbnail by guamsorbit
College Station, TX(Zone 8b)

Those are really very pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Disputanta, VA(Zone 7a)

I think Moonlight Madness looks beautiful, so frilly! Like Misbehavin' too, the plant and the misbehaving part. ;-)

Kerkdriel, Netherlands

O so pretty,

Amorecuore, do bearded irisses bloom difficult where you are? I have a lots of beautifull purple ones with a magnificent scent.

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Nice blooms Dee. Misbehavin has always been one of my favorite hibiscus names. Bearded Iris are not supposed to bloom where I live Leeuwtje. At least all the "experts" say they won't bloom here and some online retailers have refused to sell them to me. I've had no success getting regular bearded iris to bloom in South Florida, but have had very good success with the reblooming varieties. That leads me to believe the reblooming varieties are much less dependent on needing a winter dormancy period.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Wow, Dee, you really know how to cheer someone up. Just love T. Prince....the colors are gorgeous....like a painting from Monet. Also love Moonlight Madness. And, Rum Runner is fantastic.

Hey y'all we had sunshine today. Still needed hip waders to get around but at least we had a break from the rain.

Have y'all heard from Wilfred? Think the halloween witches have come out early & kidnapped him. Willlllfredddddddddd where are you?

Judy

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

I saw Wilfred this morning over in the Caudicoforms formum.... He has been so busy working until the wee hours of the morning bless his heart!!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, got a dmail from Wilfred. The goblins didn't get him.

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.