HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTELL!!!!!!!!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Buddy, I'm pleased to be able to say you are now officially ONE YEAR OLDER than me!

Happy Birthday - lots of hugs & love from Greg, me, Izzy, JB, Bandit, Thor the thunderkitty, "the boys and the fishies" ^_^

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantel, I'm sending you a whole bunch to sniff! May this year be full of wonderful scents, lovely grandbaby hugs and warm furry paw shakes.

Thumbnail by stormyla
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday to the Fragrance Queen!

May your yard be full of good smells, no weeds and lovely flowers.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Have a very Happy Birthday!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

What picture for Chantell's birthday? I went right to my Tropicals folder of course. Happy Birthday! Fragrance Queen! (I'm on time for once!)

Thumbnail by sallyg
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll are very sweet...but please keep Diane in your prayers (thank you, Sally for the dmail) today...my thoughts are with her.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Have a Blessed Birthday today!!!

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Chantell! Hope you have a marvelous day and do lots of plant things!!!!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you have a very special day with you family!

Hugs, Karen

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Happy happy b-day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ooooo so many pretties...feel like I can sniff them from here...just a reminder for anyone that's not seen the thread - it's here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1043877/ Please keep our Diane aka Hart in your prayers.. Hugs to all my special buddies here!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Birthday Girl,

I know your joy is somewhat muted, but I wanted to send my best wishes your way tonight too. You are such a thoughtful friend to so many, that it's a pleasure to let you know how much we love you too!!!!

Big Birthday Hugs to you...........Barb

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Oooo Diva, You have to tell me the name of that beauty!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey stormy,

It's one of those somewhat generic names - I think I got it from Bluestone (?) The name on the marker was "Tigrinum Rose" (Think they have an orange one too, if I recall correctly)..........Barb

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Diva.

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Happy delayed B day Chantell from AZ. May your life be filled with many more fragrant plants and B days. Take care.

Hey you- Chantell. Do you bring plumies in green, or do you strip them down and bring them in bare? I pulled up the one, and its blooming, so I thought I'd pot it and enjoy the blooms while they last, then let it dry up.
(Then there's the four small brugs ,and the banana..)

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, a day late!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Hope your birthday was enjoyable!

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll are the bestest....thanks to everyone...lovin' those blooms

Sally - re the plumies...when the temps (God help us they've arrived too early...I'm NOT ready) hit below 50 at night - I bring them in. I bring them in with leaves...cuz my own thought is they're already dealing with stress being moved indoors I don't want to add to it by removing all their leaves. It may have no bearing at all but that's my reasoning. I let the leaves fall off on their own unless I start seeing spider mites etc...THEN they get stripped...hope that helps.

thanks chantell!

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a great birthday Chantell, (and get some more time to bring your plants inside!)

Thumbnail by claypa
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Nice pic claypa...AND guess that I did today? Yepper - chopped chopped chopped the rosemary again...expect a bubble envie in the next few days...better late then never. If they don't take...please don't hesitate to contact me come spring.

And watch out! the rosemary that Chantell gave me one rooted sprig at hart's swap--is now a big ol bush. I need to chop chop chop myself LOL

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Chantell, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Diane - you're gonna make me cry - please...THAT is the last thing I want you thinking about...promise?
Hugs!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Here's a fashionably late birthday wish for you, Chantell!! I hope you was full of nothing but the best!!

Wish I had some exotic orchid pics to flash for you.....best wishes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.