Belle's garden and my Haven

Virginia Beach, VA

It is not a good time of the year to post my garden but I just have to do it. Today is my first time to check garden design, I normally frequent, hosta because I have over 500 cultivars, water garden because I have a pond, brugs because i have several varieties and vacation because I post our vacation pictures. Anyway we had been in this house for over 25 years and and we had changed our landscaping few times.
I need to warn you that my garden is like a forest but I like it and relaxes me and do not miss a day with out going around my garden unless it is pouring rain. Lol. Let me start with out lawn, it is zoysia and it is like stepping on a carpet!! How do I take care of over 100 potted plants and the gardens? We have a 7 zone sprinkler system but it can reach every plant so i had 8 faucets installed by the same Co that did the sprinkler system. here is the first picture

This message was edited May 25, 2011 4:30 AM

Thumbnail by bellieg
This thread has 52 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!