physical therapy-i want that shocking machine!!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i am now in physical therapy for my lower back! I could not take the PAIN anymore so i went to the doc a few weeks ago!
I cant sleep- i wake up cuz of the pain and trying to roll over is not easy!
Been going to the doc and trying to figure out where all the PAIN is coming from!
he said-Take it easy-but does he realize im a gardener and fall is fast approaching and i have a MILLION things to do before winter? I will rest later!! im taking the meds and going to therapy for now-WOW thats shocking machine is something else! I know i should eat better and i hate MILK! I did lose some weight!!! :) :)
I sure hope the doc can figure this out-my dad always said-they have a license to PRACTICE medicine!!!! ;)
getting old has some down falls!! :( my mind is so far behind my body!!!
I know i need a heating pad!!! wonder if this seed mat would work-FULL body!!! lol
My Hubby said to me yesterday: Dont look so happy! (he was mowing and saw me in the window) I scribble a note that said
PAIN looks like like UNHAPPY!!! if they only knew!!!!

cellebrex and vicoden is what im on now!
did steroids and another pain med-that didnt work so they took a BUNCH of blood to check for lots of things!!

fingers crossed!!
gardening------im starting to wonder WHY???
PAIN___its enough to make ur hair stand on end

Thumbnail by notmartha
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hang in there Dori remember when the little mister wound up in the hospital in june with his back it took most of the summer but hes doing good now just has to be careful now its your turn to just take it easy for a while so you can heal praying for ya babe ;0)
Gloria

Port Huron, MI(Zone 6a)

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. I know how it feels. I have arthritis in many joints, but the back and neck hurt the worst and I can't stand to be still when there is so much to do. Just being a mother requires so much and no one can do things like you can. I will pray for strength for you. Especially that you don't get depressed from too much pain for too long.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

If you have insurance, they will pay for the tens unit! Mine just did! They are really nice to have at home!

Port Hope, MI

Martha, I had terrible back pain for years- running down my leg. Over 2 years ago I had a series of three spinal injections and It did the trick. They're an epidural combined with cortisone I think. I still get back pain when I overdo it (pretty much everyday), but nothing like it was. Haven't taken a vicodin since a week after the third injection.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Chiropractors help too!

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori,

I am so very sorry you're in so much pain. I know how it hurts to want to be out and about doing what you want and not being able to do it. Just getting it done will make you feel better so line up some helpers and sit and direct them to do what you want/need doing before winter gets here. I know you have kids and grands and hubby and friends. Enlist them all and hire some help if you have to.

I hope the therapy and drugs help and rest will put you back in action. Just take it easy and scale back on the heavy bending/lifting working. You don't want to do so much damage that your recovery takes longer.

Take it easy. Sometimes on freecycle people will come and dig and divide just to get some plants or will work for plants. Might consider something like that.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Brenda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.