Photo by Melody

Michigan Gardening: physical therapy-i want that shocking machine!!!! , 1 by notmartha

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright notmartha

Subject: physical therapy-i want that shocking machine!!!!

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of physical therapy-i want that shocking machine!!!!
notmartha wrote:
i am now in physical therapy for my lower back! I could not take the PAIN anymore so i went to the doc a few weeks ago!
I cant sleep- i wake up cuz of the pain and trying to roll over is not easy!
Been going to the doc and trying to figure out where all the PAIN is coming from!
he said-Take it easy-but does he realize im a gardener and fall is fast approaching and i have a MILLION things to do before winter? I will rest later!! im taking the meds and going to therapy for now-WOW thats shocking machine is something else! I know i should eat better and i hate MILK! I did lose some weight!!! :) :)
I sure hope the doc can figure this out-my dad always said-they have a license to PRACTICE medicine!!!! ;)
getting old has some down falls!! :( my mind is so far behind my body!!!
I know i need a heating pad!!! wonder if this seed mat would work-FULL body!!! lol
My Hubby said to me yesterday: Dont look so happy! (he was mowing and saw me in the window) I scribble a note that said
PAIN looks like like UNHAPPY!!! if they only knew!!!!

cellebrex and vicoden is what im on now!
did steroids and another pain med-that didnt work so they took a BUNCH of blood to check for lots of things!!

fingers crossed!!
gardening------im starting to wonder WHY???
PAIN___its enough to make ur hair stand on end