Happy Birthday Jody!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

No pretty flowers but thought a healthy Hosta was appropriate and from Maine, where else? LOL Hope you have a great day!

Debbie

Thumbnail by rcn48
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Me too! Happy happy birthday!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

A little late here but Happy, Happy! Hope you had a great day. Roses for you.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Thanks bunches ladies!!! :) What a nice surpise thread to see when I finally took a few minutes to check in here!

Debbie that hosta is gorgeous! Can't grow em here like you can up there ;) And Holly, I can almost smell that rose through the screen, it's beautiful!

I had a great day! My DH actually got me a cake this year, first time in at least 10 years, LOL.

Hope ya'll have had a wonderful growing season. We were drowing in rain here at the MD house, but haven't had any at the VA house at all this summer. I've been down there watering almost every day all summer! Glad the season is winding down, I'm ready for a break I think ;) It's summers like these that make me think twice about expanding the gardens, but of course I did add a lot more "garden" to plant this summer. I have 2 new huge areas almost completely cleared of brush/weeds/mess and should be ready to plant soon.

The veggie garden did awsome this summer (even if I had to water it daily) Just have some butternut squash and basil plants left in it now.

I did manage to get away for a weekend last month. I went down to NC to PDN open house weekend and a DG RU/swap.

Thats been my life this summer in a nutshell ;)

Going to go and try to check out a couple of threads b4 I gotta go.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes! Ya'll made my day!!!
Big Hugs!!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Don't know if you'll check back in but Belated happy wishes- You gave me a little variegated Petasites sprout at one of these affairs (Bec's?) and with the rain I am finding out how big it can get- Cool! Thanks again, Jody!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sorry, I missed it hope it was a good one!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm so glad you had a good birthday, Jody. I'm late too - happy birthday!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Gracious...I'm even later....sorry Jody - hope your day was a wonderful one!

Thumbnail by Chantell
MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Thank you ladies!!

Sally: I bet that petasites really grew w/ all the rain we got around here this year! I know mine sure has.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh my, you were up early this morning! Happy belated birthday wishes from me too... Terri

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.