CLOSED: Named Irises for Seed Auction!! In Your Dreams

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

A bonus newbie pack now she is a thinker....

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

bid your... house.. car.. first born... soul...mother in law.. husband.. wife??? ROTFL

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

What newbie package...when did that start?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

How do you know you dont have enough? I am the picker and I have not seen what you have post it who knows it could be just what I am looking for.

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

The entire house? maybe just the patio.....

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

its been around for quite awhile dahtzu,, there has been a constant thread called 'Free Seeds For Newbies' in the Seed trading Forum for a very long time now

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh do we have a newbie here? In need of a newbie package? We have been sending seeds to newbies for long ,long days... If you are new in the last eight months or so and a paid subscriber send me a dmail Ill send you the directions...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I need a patio...not sure the newbie box does though...

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

oops........think I'm on the wrong thread...LOL Didn't know there was a seed trading forum. Sorry.
Faye

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

your not on the wrong thread!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Come back....Dahtzu

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Faye - we don't bite. Well, except cue . . .

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Cue does yes but we will protect you. Come back...

Shepherdsville, KY

I cant touch those bids so Good Luck To You ALL!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Maybe you can come back Holly post it...it may be just what I need for the box...

If you never got a newbie package, can I get one now??? I want patricia's bid in my newbie package.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFL nice try mekos

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

You're still a newbie, mekos - go for it!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I didnt think you got one Jan....dmail me

Hey you guys, remember when someone thought their bid wasn't enough and IT was the one I chose??? Get those bids in here. You never know just what one is looking for. Just because there are a lot of seeds going up, don't mean she will pick it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Like she needs any more seeds - ROTFL!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

and sometimes there are even consolation prizes . . .

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I need new seeds new ones. Different than I have....Not necessarily a lot of them just different than what is in there now...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Yes there are consolation prizes I have seen that happen

Shepherdsville, KY

3 of my nice burgs came from Patricia & one is bloomig. I also got seeds from her & they are ALL up & doig great. I got my pollen from theraglady so I hope to have a new hybird soon. Cross my fingers & hope I can do it. It will be my 1st time. Cue have you ever done this?

I still want Patricia's bid. Patricia, can we make a trade? I won't let Cue sick Lucy on you.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ive never cross pollinated a brug... not quite ready for that yet. I am doing good just remembering which seeds i planted in which trays.. let alone trying to keep up and remember which brugs i crossed with one another..ROTFL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Jan you behave no trading while the auction is going on....

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Patricia pay no attention to the side bids

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

no.. but I'll sick her on you mekos...LOL.. stop stalking poor patricia... you. you...seed junkie!

This message was edited Aug 15, 2009 10:28 PM

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

seed junkie!

ROTFL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

From the frying pan into the fire...

Philadelphia, PA

WOW! We have some serious bidders tonight. I think they like irises

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Yes I think they do...Iris Rhizomes for seeds it is just to good to pass up..... and all for a good cause...

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

yup yup! a very good cause.. creating more 'Garden Junkies'

Shepherdsville, KY

Talk about remembering seeds....
You know what.. I was missing my green bat seed for a few days.
Guess where they were?

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

OMG! I want to be the newbie to get Patricia's bid. Hurry and decide. I have been wanting a bat plant. This is too funny!

Connie

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

aspen.. get in line sista! the Black bat is in high demand these days...LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Who knows there could be an auction of some of Patricia's seeds sometime in the future for other seeds that the newbies are looking for....

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

Help, I want to be a newbie for the Iris! Thank you for letting me stay. this is a fun thread.

This message was edited Aug 15, 2009 10:41 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.