Growing up Makwa

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

We came from "here" http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/876536/

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Look at me now!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Still is such a good sharer...contrary to how this looks he actually lets both Chloe and Mariah just take the bone out of his mouth. Yes only when supervised and Chloe knows she's only to do this when told by one of us. He is exceptional with both girls...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Remember when?

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

He's turned into quite the handsome young man at about 55 lbs

Thumbnail by Chantell
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I love his coloring!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

He is a good looking boy.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Quoting:
Look at me now!!!

Looking at that picture, they've BOTH grown! Love the puppy pictures, wish they could just stay little forever! Makwa has definitely matured into a handsome dog and I'm sure hart is as proud of him as you are :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks ya'll!! Yes...my two fuzzy babies...love em' both!!
Debbie - as much as they're so adorable when young...I'm glad to be through with the housebreaking and he's beginning to calm down ever so slightly. As for Miss Chloe - I love the terrible twos - call me crazy but they're fascinating at this age - like little sponges and such fun!!
Sally - I actually picked him b/c of his coloring - I LOVE open brindle markings. Sadly darker dogs are more difficult to place statistically - add to that a full dark mask and they're ever harder. Knowing that, I asked Diane about the temperaments of both the brindles in Java's litter and whhaaa laaa....Makwa it was!!

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Chantell, he is such a handsome boy! And Chloe, look at those curls!

Lyndonville, NY

Chantell, I am loving the pictures of both Chloe and the pup. I had my "just turned 3" niece on Tuesday...and forgot how to move so fast. This kid is the size of an 18 month old...but can she move and talk! Was in so much stuff so fast.

She looks like Chloe with the curls also...but hers are so blonde. I could just see these two together....you and I sitting at a table, crying. LOL

Debbie

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Adina - thank you!!!

Yes, Debbie...w/chocolate in one hand and a Bahama Mama in the other...LOL. I've seen that gorgeous one of yours..isn't that the one with the wayward balloon on FB? ^_^

Lyndonville, NY

Yes, that is the one. Roo or RJ or Ronni Jade...whatever you want to call her. I prefer "the wild one". LOL That kid is still earing 9 month and 12 month clothes! And I can certainly understand the chocolate and bahama mama after just 10 hours with her!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell what a GORGEOUS gentle man you have there!!

Chloe is a real beauty!! Your daughter I am presuming?

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Nice lil' doggie-doo!! Let's see those milk teeth!! He looks but 7 weeks old??

Shenandoah Valley, VA

He looks so much like his mama, right down to the white/pink toes on the back paws. Java's snout was more slender and her ears were smaller but he looks remarkably like her. One of the other ladies who took another one of Java's puppies sent me photos the other day. She's black where Makwa is brindle and she looks a lot like Java too. They both have her sweet personality too. The Java legend lives on. :>)

Chantell, you should have seen the adorable little blue brindle (like Jello) pit bull puppy I saw in Front Royal last week. She was so cute, very small for her age and she had four white socks.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

A blue brindle - really? I've seen blue and blue fawn but never a brindle...THAT must have been a gorgeous pup!!!
Ronnie - that's my grandbaby - whew thank goodness...was enough raising 3 girls as it was....LOL
F4F - I think he was around 7-8 weeks when we got him last year...Diane probably remembers better then I. He's little over a year old now...sweet boy.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Jello is a blue brindle. She's gray where Makwa is black and tan where Makwa is gold.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh-haaa...a light bulb moment...gotcha!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ok...couldn't resist...THIS is what I found last night...Chloe in her jammies laying on her Dora "fold-out" couch wrapped around Makwa

This message was edited Aug 17, 2009 3:14 PM

Thumbnail by Chantell
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Chantell your grandbabies are beautiful and the coloring on Makwa is awesome!!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Precious :) With all these photos of Chloe with your fuzzy AND fragrant babies, she's going to have more photos by 5 than most of us have by the time we're 50! LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahh Marie - thank you (btw, I too LOVE his coloring) - you're so sweet and I've not forgotten you envie will most likely be headed in your direction tomorrow...my weekend got away from me...sorry about that!!
Debbie - I know, sad isn't it?? LOL ^_^

Chantell, that is so sweet! They are growing together like they were brother and sister!LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh Adina - you are so right...I'll have to catch the both of them at the dog's water bowl the next time. DD doesn't find it nearly as amusing as I do, though! ROTFLOL

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Chantell Makwa is gorgeous!

BUT... OMG!!! Look at that Chloe!!! She is growing fast and is absolutely too precious for words!

Chantell, I don't blame her, but I think it'd be funny though!LOL Is this really happening?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.