Birthday Boy

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thought I would let you all know that Ric's Birthday was yesterday.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday, Ric!! How's your hand?

Thumbnail by hart
Adamstown, MD(Zone 6b)

At least it doesn't look like he was feeling any pain when you took his picture!

Happy Birthday, Ric!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Holly!

Ric, hope you had a GRAND day, and celebrated the heck out of it. If that photo was taken yesterday, looks like you were doing your best. LOL!

Thumbnail by DaylilyDiva219
Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Ric, Happy belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day with many more to come.

Picture boating on Lake Erie.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy belated! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Central, VA(Zone 7b)

Ric, Happy Birthday. You do look like you enjoyed it, and so it should be! God bless you and see you safely to the next.

P.S. You and Holly Ann have some of the finest garden pictures ever.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I got to spend my birthday at my dad's I do not remember doing that since 1976. It was a good day! I thank Ya'all for the good wishes and Holly for posting this.Love to Ya'all Ric

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy belated birthday Ric. Glad I had the opportunity to wish you a great year. Hope to see you at my place sometime in September if all goes well.

Regards

Teri

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

That's what I get for ONLY paying attention to my "watched" Threads.....
Then someone starts a new Post--and I have NO clue! As in this case....

Ric--I also wish you a very belated (Oh well--only 3 days!) Birthday. Hope you celebrated in style.

Love. Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Shenandoah Valley, VA

I wish the circumstances were better but it's so nice you were able to spend your birthday with your dad. And now you have an excuse to celebrate again when you get home. LOL

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a happy b-day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh Ric...happy happy...hope it was amazing!!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Ric, sorry I totally missed this, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Ric, happy belated birthday from me too! Terri

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Week, Ric! (There, I solved the problem of belated birthday wishes.)

I'm glad you got to celebrate it with your dad. I'm sure you'll celebrate all over again when you get home!

So, you were in FL for your birthday this year... next year, I think you should be somewhere even more tropical and exotic! Heck with that, I think maybe Holly's next birthday should be celebrated in tropical style...

Here's a photo taken along Alii Drive (on The Big Island of Hawaii) to inspire you..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thumbnail by critterologist
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

I may be a few days late but I hope you enjoyed your birthday! How is the hand doing?

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy happy belated birthday!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

belated but heartfelt as all belateds are, HappyBirthday!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Happy Birthday, Rick. Perhaps the lovely Holly will have a surprise or 2 waiting when you return.

Thumbnail by stormyla
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks to all for the good wishes. I really enjoyed checking on ya' from my nephews lap top. The trip wasn't a complete bust, I did make a little progress on getting the fire recovery moving. Spending most of a week in an older, relatively nice motel with my dad, my nephew, their dog, and cat was not my idea of a party! LOL While there, I picked up some kind of virus or some thing and literally spent the last day and a half in bed and came home sick. I'm just now feeling better. I really hope I didn't give it to Holly so I can get my birthday present soon, snicker, snicker. Ric

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.