Can I get some ideas please?

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

We moved into this house 1 year ago, and have been doing little things to make it our own. There are no real "flower beds". I made 2 this year, but have this big area on the NE corner that I would like to add a flower bed to I just don't know where to put it where it would look best. The rock is 100% coming out along the sidewalk, I enjoy my grass, and hate pulling the weeds from the rocks. This is about the only area that gets full sun. We have cruised the neighborhood, and have gotten a couple ideas, but nothing that really stands out to us.
Is there a program of any sort that would allow me to use my picture, and try different shrubs and plants in certain areas?
Any help would be appreciated.

Edited to add: I was just looking at the picture, and am a little reluctant to put a bed by the fence because it will need to be redone real soon, tho maybe we could still get at it from the other side to redo it.

This message was edited Aug 6, 2009 10:30 AM

Thumbnail by Shelly221
This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!