Need some votes y'all....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=064C6305EA7C9C045811ABFE7952B542

I've entered Bandit in a cutest doggie competition - (she asks as he is sleeping behind me, snoring up a storm)

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG, Bec, that is the cutest picture!!! I'll vote for him! (King Charles Spaniel?)

Barb ... off to stuff the ballot box

OK, Done.

Japanese Chin? (never heard of that breed, but he's adorable!!!) Will be back to vote again tomorrow. LOL!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Bandit the banana loving, yogurt licking, snoring mama's boy thanks you ^_^

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Voted! OMG, started looking at all the entries - got to Page 23 and then skipped to last page just to see how many pages - 357!! I'll try to remember to vote first thing every morning, Bandit's such a cutie :)

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

I voted, that it too cute and I'm not a doggie person... :D

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Now he'll have an even bigger head - a non-doggie person even thinks he is cute! He sends thanks and a few snorts everybody's way!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

He is way too cute Bec... He got my vote!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I voted and sent it to Joyce and my sister to get them to vote. You can vote every day if you want. He is adorable.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Voted!!

I've been voting every day too - what a cutie pie!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Bec, Just voted and sent it to my friends. Ric

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

This is the firs time I've seen your pooch, Bec. Yes, I'll vote. Nice hair, great "mask!!"

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Bandit, the snoring, filthy little pooch & mama's little man thanks you! (He is in need of a bath in the worst way, nothing "cute" about him right now!)

Awwww - snoring, filthy - he's still CUTE!!!! Voted again today - his numbers are looking good. ^_^ Barb

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

It appears the links are working again. Ric

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

good luck I voted too

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

ditto

Still voting, Bec - that adorable photo makes me smile every time I see it!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

^_^ if you could only see him now...

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Beck, Just got back from holiday and went to vote, but Bandit was doggone. Ric

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Ric - I think they removed that profile, there is another one :) http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=A1C1DF7BC30A7F4FA490B97C38659C11&page=2

They had so many issues in the beginning of the competition, site went down, duplicate profiles - it was a mess to say the least

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Added new link, Thanks. I just hope if there were dups they added your votes when they corrected. Ric

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Still voting Bec!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Bec, How long do we keep voting for the Pooch?

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I've more or less given up - too many people are cheating and getting disqualified :-(

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Bec, That's a shame. There is so much bad behavior on the internet. It seems to bring out the worst in people, maybe because they are anonymous.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

if you guys don't mind to send in a vote for my sisters store in ohio... last year she lost by a few votes

http://fox8.cityvoter.com/style-mutt/biz/56504

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Becky, what a shame, Bandit's a winner in the MA forum regardless!

Allison, hope my vote helps :)

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thank you!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.