Pregnancy Bulletin Board...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Ok, so it's been awhile but here is your update :).... I'm going to start this with a picture of when I was only about 8 weeks pregnant, not showing at all... I'm so skinny, and EVERYTHING is normal size... lol...

Thumbnail by FrangipaniAz
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Ok, this one was taken in March, I'm about 3 months pregnant, I have a little pooch... I just feel like a fat girl in this picture...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

This one was taken in April, about a month after the last one... I'm showing more, feel less like a fat chick, and starting to enjoy my baby bump...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Another April one, this one has me showing a bit more...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

some baby shower shots... lots of presents in the crib, which was also a present... :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

My mom painted her wall, that's an actual stencil... I thought it was crazy, yet sweet... :) the frogs go with the jungle/rainforest theme we have going in the nursery...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Here I am opening presents... you can kind of see my belly... this was in June, and I looked through the pictures and there are none of me standing up, so you can't see my belly... lol... it was a busy day...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

This is the most recent one, taken at the end of June... how cute am I... this is why I said I love my pregnant figure... I am so loving being pregnant... as long as the headaches stay at bay...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Another one from the same day.... a bare belly shot... lol... I told you all I'm pasty white... I hope I didn't blind anyone... that's all for now... no new ultrasound pics because my Doc says I'm having a healthy pregnancy and there is no need to take any more pictures... I feel punished because I'm healthy... lol... oh well, I like hearing that the baby is healthy... no names yet, just in case you are all wondering... we are bouncing some names off eachother right now, but I'm hoping the baby tells me what his name is... so far he's keeping mum... lol... hope you enjoy... I can always re-post the old ultrasound pictures in case you guys want to see those again...
Brittany

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Here's a link to the old Ultrasound thread... hope this works...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/975079/

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks for sharing Brittany. I love to see the progression shots. Be sure to get more!!!

Phoenix, AZ

You look great!
I unfortunately was one of those woman who were pregnant ALL OVER...it was not pretty :(

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Too sweet Brittany. I cannot wait to meet your little one :o)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

You look so beautiful, Brittany ! I agree with Fishie. When one gains over 90 lbs (no names), it goes all over. LOL Not pretty !

Phoenix, AZ

Cute, cute, cute. Are you using cocoa butter on that s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d white skin?

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh Brittany!!!! You look great!!!! You are obviously eating right and it's great to hear you are having a healthy and good pregnancy!!! I sometimes miss those days and then one of mine remind me why we aren't going back and doing it again! It usually has something to do with the green stuff they assume is in my purse. LOL! You are going to be a wonderful Mommy!!!
Keep us updated!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Great pictures, Brittany!! Lot's of babies around these parts . . .

You look simply glowing.

Thank you Brit!
You are adorable...how does that happen???????
Keep us updated!

Tucson, AZ

OMG!!! bare belly shots on dave... :D

you are too cute B! thanks for sharing the pics.

p.s. warm up the white balance and no one will ever know. haha!

fishie ALL OVER - way too funny!

rodica - hmmm...i'm not gonna touch that comment. :D

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh what sweet pictures!!! I love seeing belly shots like that. I sometimes wish I could do it all over again, too. I'll just have to enjoy it through you and my daughters/daughters in law.

Gorgeous :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Glad you all are enjoying them... D, if I warmed up the white balance at all it would look so wrong to me... I don't have a tan, or any melanin in my skin at all... lol... I'm almost lavender... hahaha... it's ok if you all choose to live vicariously through my pregnancy... getting another belly shot in a couple weeks, maybe week and a half... so far 34 pound weight gain... hoping that I don't gain too much more... really don't want to break the 200 pound mark... oh God, it sounds really bad when said out loud... lol...
Brittany

Tucson, AZ

just blame it on the kid...LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

hahaha.... he'll be 18 and I'll still be blaming him for my weight gain and loss of my figure... lol...

Tucson, AZ

of course, i am sure that breaking the 0.2 ton mark is well worth it! :D

Tucson, AZ

i know you're laughing...

Brittany are you having these professionally taken? There are a wonderful keepsake.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

LOL... I could call you a jerk you know...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

my dad takes them for me

Tucson, AZ

haha! we love you B...

Phoenix, AZ

You looooook mah-vel-ouzzzz dahling!

So does the baby boy!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks... :)... I just noticed how veiny my stomach looks... lol... it's much cuter in person... but hey, no stretch marks... can't say the same for my thighs... :(....

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Just consider those stretch marks your "stripes of motherhood" :)

Mesa, AZ

You are the picture of a happy, healthy, lovely Mother to be! You are blessed.

Susie

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'm just happy that from behind I still have my waist... you wouldn't know I'm pregnant unless I turn sideways... I think I want to see a picture of Barb and Rodica from their pregnancies :)

Phoenix, AZ

Brittany,
Something tells me you are not going to see pics from FishKnees and Rodica's preggies. Just a wild guess.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

lol... I know... wishful thinking :)

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

How cute...my daughter didn't look pregnant from behind until she was about to deliver.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I looked like Moby Dick's twin sister both times I was pregnant, plus I had crazy zig-zag purple-maroon stretch marks.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

You are still beautiful but you should do something about that watermelon that's growing in your belly. ;-)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

lol... I know... my parent's always told me not to swallow watermelon seeds....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.