Lake Ridge Nursery 50% off all plants

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I've been driving past the nursery (on Old Bridge Road in eastern Prince William County) every trip to the hospital and finally stopped in for a couple of minutes tonight. They have all their plants 50% off. Lots of perennials, annuals, shrubs, trees. Those of you in the area might want to check it out.

http://www.lakeridgenurseryandgardencenter.com/

(fixing the location because eastern PW is not western PW)

This message was edited Jul 19, 2009 12:06 AM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks for letting us know!

NO more plant sales for me, though... must catch up here! LOL

I did just get my purple oxalis from Weber's potted up with a trio of from-seed tuberous begonias... very nice in a magenta-splashed pot I bought last winter and finally brought back from NC (Dad stored it away in the garage for me and wouldn't let Mom plant in it, LOL).

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh hart, that is TOO funny - we gardeners are such an addicted bunch, aren't we??? LOL!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

It was a nice 15 minute break. Remind me later to tell you all about the poor, clueless clerk trying to identify a plant without a label. I later figured out it was a golden ragwort, marked down to half price and then I got half off that. That was all I got but I did find some roses for Chantell and she's now a rose gardener. Turns out the place is close to where she works.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

"she's now a rose gardener" - [cough - sputter - cough]....guess I never told you about my previous rose bush, did I? ROTFLOL It shook to its roots every time I approached w/pruners in hand - "shaping" was not in my vocabulary - "hacking" was..just ask my rosemary bush.
Yes folks - our dear Diane will, from this time forth go by her "DG" name...."The Enabler" - we'll call her TE for short. ^_^ I have two gorgeous climbers to prove it!!! When you run out of yard...find more trellis' and/or arbors...speaking of which...when/if anyone sees them starting to be marked down...please give me a hollar. Those "babies" (3 gal pots, hmph) need an arbor....the Passifloras are not willing to share theirs....

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL, Chantell, that rose that you gave me at the swap is doing well. I refer to Hart as that Devil Enabler!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.