Blooming

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

Carlo
it seem to me that you have wery much job there repoting before each winter,your love for hibiscus must be wery strong one.
I have no problem with winter,but they stey in grennhouse because of strong wind,but temperature do not go under 0,meaby few night at winter,and it seem to me that I have lot work,now I see what is hard work :-)

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Nice photos Carlos. Thanks for sharing. I noticed the houses in the photo are similar looking to the structures in The Netherlands, Is Mol near/close to The Netherlands?
Jon

Mol, Belgium(Zone 8a)

Jon, I live 14 kms far from the border but all houses in Flanders are similar to the ones you find in The Netherlands. In Wallonia are different as they are french-spoken and their life style is quite different from the one of dutch-spoken people of this part.

Tot ziens

Carlos

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

I used to have two Bouvier des Flandres...

Ah, bedankt (Thank You In Dutch). So you must speak Flanders, Dutch, English and French I would assume?

Mol, Belgium(Zone 8a)

Graag gedaan (You're welcome)
Jon, my mother tongues are spanish and galician. As here, in Flanders not in Wallonia, most people speaks english I talk with them in english. I can hardly understand - and express by myself in - a bit of dutch and a bit of flemish. As a latin language I can understand french but I do not speak it. Dozens of languages in Europe, too much.

Carlos

I know what you mean. In that part of the world English can be the language where you all find a common ground to communicate in. It all comes from everyone taking it in school at a very young age. It's so interesting how so much of the music by European artists is also sung in English. You just reach a bigger audience by singing in the English language. I don't speak anything well after English, but Italian would be my strongest second language. I know enough of it to get by fairly well.
Jon

Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Beautiful collection you have there Carlos

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.