Becky was picking up friends on street corners...LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oopsss....pic here

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

And I found my prince on one

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Course that's not the only place to find friends...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

How cute are they?!?

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

One more...I couldn't resist

Thumbnail by Chantell
Shenandoah Valley, VA

I thought that was a duck with Bec until I read the sign. LOL Nice prince you've got there, Chantell.

Are those dolphins? Waaaay cool.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ok...back to your regularly schedule program...had to stop to take a call re Grandma...

Here's a Bald Eagle...I'm always amazed by them

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Cheering all our DG friends...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Love rainbows

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhhh how amazing does this look? Was at the back of the gardens over looking the water

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

A beautiful tree w/broms at the entrance...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm fascinated by these Banyan trees

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Course I need to include some of the flowers Kevin (aka Kalpavriksha on DG) was gracious enough to show us at the garden (see pics above) he works at.

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

More...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

and more...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

And of course...my new house....ROTFLOL

Thumbnail by Chantell
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

WOW nice pics. You did a great job capturing those dolphins. Where in Fl were you and what is the name of the gardens? New house looks big just let me know when you move in, I'll be down for a visit. LOL

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell, Holly and I would love to get down to that area between Tampa and Naples. We got a little taste 2 years ago. We were to spend 7-10 days camping, visiting gardens, islands, and parks, but the threat of storms limited us to day trips from my Dad's place in NPR. The west coast sunsets are the best! Ric

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Nice photo, Ric!!! It IS beautiful down there, isn't it? Holly - I'm thinking we should have the next get together at "my" new place....BYOB (bring your own boat)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We can do that, Between Ric & Josh we have several to chose from. They won't be posh but they will run. LOL
I wonder how many plants I can load in Ric's boat????? I'll leave a little room for the water skis, too. We will see how many of us are standing the next day.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

What a glorious sunset, Holly. Like the new house ;>) and the cool plants, Chantell.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell, I think at last count Josh and I have 6 power boats, and 7 paddle your own, unless you count electric motors, which we have about 5. LOL Ric I guess we must like water. snicker,snicker. Here I come with the BYOB! LOL Holly and I like banging around in this so I can paddle and she can take her bird pics. Any excuse not to paddle.ROF

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.