Prayers again for Grandma....

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Know everyone has so much going on in their own lives but would be grateful for your prayers. Rec'd a call this AM - grandma's back in the hospital (had just spoke with her TH and she sounded fine). Apparently she started coughing up blood yesterday and was admitted with diagnosis of pneumonia. Information seems unclear at this point but there is some thought that the bleeding could be due to mass they found last year on her lung. Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Chantell

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Oh, Chantell. I'm sorry she's having a bad time but I'm glad she's feeling okay. I'll be praying for her and you. Please keep us posted.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell, Adding my payers for your Grandma.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you all...I updated in the prayer forum - spoke with her tonight...she still sounds very tired and weak...hoping with each day she'll feel better and stronger....

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Chantell, one thing they have told us over and over at the hospital is that the elderly patients always feel weaker, more confused, etc. after sundown. Maybe try calling her in the morning and see if maybe she feels better.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell, Sorry to hear she is not doing well. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you Holly! And Diane - I think I'll try that in the morning on my way in...good idea!!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Chantell, I'm sending my prayers for your Grandma too. Grandmas are such special people, I really miss mine. Hope she feels better soon.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Chantell,

SO SORRY I didn't see this thread until now!

Sending up lots of good thoughts and prayers on your grandma's behalf, as well as for you and your family too. Keep us posted.

Hugs, Barb

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Chantell, hope your grandma is doing better and gets well soon. Keeping her in my prayers. Terri

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you again...your prayers are greatly appreciated...
Cat - I'm so sorry ...that has to be difficult not having your grandma around....hugs!

Laurel, MD(Zone 7a)

Chantell, I am sorry to hear of your grandmothers' problems. Hope she is improving now. I will keep her in my prayers.
Shirley

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Shirley! She's still sounding "rough" as of yesterday morning...I'm hoping she'll get some strength back sooner then later....

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Have you had a chance to talk to her today, Chantell? Hoping she's feeling a little better.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Nah....if I call too much she'll yell at me. Boss will be out of the office tomorrow so I think I'll try her at lunch time. Thank you though.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Keep us posted, please. And tell her I hope she's feeling better soon.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I will Diane...thank you!

Chantell,

I haven't seen updates on your grandma either - how are things going? I hope the crisis has eased up, and she's on the road to recovery.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

How horrible am I?!? If I said I've been working a lot would that be a good excuse??? I called her various time last week....finally, as Diane suggested, a mid day call....Friday, I think. Boy oh boy did she ever sound like her old spunky self!!! I've never been so excited to hear that before!!! Like to cry while talking to her but didn't want to get the grief from her that I would've....LOL
Thank all of you again...for your thoughts and prayers!!!! Hugs!!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell, That's wonderful news!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

So great to hear she is doing better. Be sure to give her an extra hug from all us.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hooray!

:-)

EXCELLENT news, Chantell!!!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Talk to her again late morning...still her spunky self....ahhhh God is good!!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

That's terrific! Chantell, check your email.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Great news!!! Happy for you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.