A few photo's and my first bloom!!!!

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Very pretty and looks esp nice on the trellis

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Dawn, you have ever right to be proud and to show them off as long as we are feed a steady daily supply of them...LOL

I love both of them, just incredible.

Janet

(Zone 4a)

Ahhhhh I can't believe I bought more clematises!!!! Someone slap me....I was just looking around outside and I don't even have room to put them. I bought one Cezanne and 2 Bourbons (on sale of course). I wanted to try some of the patio clematis but they are going in the ground. I have do dig up a daylily for sure to be able to fit 2 of them in. The other I will put in the front yard. Eeeks! NO MORE CLEMATIS FOR ME!!! NO MORE!!!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

now that isn't going to work Dawn cause that phrase hasn't helped me a lick......

please show us pics after you get them in.

Janet

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

I did the same thing earlier this summer - bought a couple with no place to put them. But somehow we always manage to squeeze in more. And now I've found room for at least 3 more. Yippee!

Appleton, WI

Dawn, I will forget that you said no more clematis. We know all know better :)

Janet, saying no more didn't work for me either, but it wasn't my fault. Ok, I shouldn't have looked in the first place, but that doesn't count. Finding great clem locally that has a good root system, and is in bloom so I knew it was tagged correctly shouldn't be passed up. The selection of clems last year was so different than this year. I passed on Galore, Viola and most of the patio clems last year assuming that they would be around again this year, but they weren't.

Goldfinch - keep looking. There's still more room on your property for more clems.

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Zone envy!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

aw bananna we will plant some for ya....

maybe CG would do an adoption program for all our heat loving southerners....LOL

Janet

Delaware, OH

why not?

if i ever move south, all these clems will need to find homes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.