Garden Nymph for PlanoLinda

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Greetings Garden Art Lovers!

Our friend Linda in Plano, Texas asked Connie and I to create a garden nymph for her. We haven't worked on a nymph in quite some time so really looked forward to this project. We had lots of fun creating this sculpture from copper and beads. Linda asked for purple, so we incorporated many shades of purple into her accessories, etc.

During the creation many photos were taken, along with videos. Any time Connie and I create sculptures, we keep in mind other folks that might be interested in trying out the copper craft. Taking videos as we worked was a first for us and I am very pleased with the sculpture as well as the "production" of the sculpture.

On the various forums I visit, I am asked quite often if we are working on anything new. Many thanks to Linda for placing her faith in us to create a unique treasure for her beautiful atrium.

When watching the slide show, as the videos are about to play, the background music will dim, along with the screen, making you think the show is over. There are a total of 89 photos and videos included. We hope you will enjoy the show. Please keep in mind that we are amateurs.

Janet & Connie

http://albums.phanfare.com/4856019/2147844_4415386#imageID=71561519

Thumbnail by UniQueTreasures
This thread has 44 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!