Journal Samples

Monrovia, MD

I am trying to see some other member journals - anyone from mid-atlantic actively keep a DG journal they keep open to the public? I'd love to see how folks organize and use theirs....
Thanks!

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

I think everyone can see mine. Of course it's a work in progress.

Monrovia, MD

Thanks! A friend recently gave me a lovely plant list and it ocurs to me I would like to know what I have, where and when I got it and how it grows (or deosn't) - especially since I started participating in plant exchanges and have been given some "diggings" from gardening friends. It is really the nicest thing to see something come back and remember who gave it to you! Thank you for sharing - I will endeavor to improve my journaling!
j

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I splurged some of my Christmas money and got this software after reading rave reviews of it in the daylily forum. I like it a lot, although the perennials section isn't as detailed as the daylily section. The developer does plan to add some of those features to the other sections.

There are videos here that take you through the features.

http://www.plantstep.com/videos.htm

Monrovia, MD

Thanks Hart - I'll take a look!
j

Perkasie, PA(Zone 6b)

I THINK mine is open. I've just started and am still trying to figure out how to use it.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I've tried to enter a lot of my stuff into my journal. I'd suggest looking at some and setting up some categories. Nothing fancy, maybe they have basic ones suggested. Then , if you are looking up new things, and have the name, go to Plantfiles for it then go to the bottom where you can click to add to your journal. Fills in some of the spaces for you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.