Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: 2015: May it be healthy and fulfilling!!, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: 2015: May it be healthy and fulfilling!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of 2015:  May it be healthy and fulfilling!!
marsue wrote:
I didn't realize it had been so long since I have been here.

I won't try to comment on everything but I will say that I'm glad Mrs. Mills will be staying with Glenda for a while. Hope they get everything worked out with her pacemaker. Does she send a report in to the doctor's office every 3 months, Sandra? I have an electronic device sort of like a mini-laptop which has a mouse that reads my pacemaker data then dials the doctor's office and sends the info over the phone. I do that every 3 months and go in to see the doctor once a year. It is very convenient but you have to have a land line (phone) because you have to plug the mini-laptop device into the phone line in order to transmit the info. If it wasn't for the fact that I have to have a land line for that, I would completely do away with our land line. both Al and I have cell phones which we use more than the land line and I hate paying for both the land line and the cell phones. :(

Anyway, I suppose all of us will be affected by this latest arctic chill that is coming down and reaching even you ladies in Mississippi and Louisiana.
This will be me the next few days! LOL