Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015.. , 3 by bromishy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bromishy

In reply to: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of  OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..
bromishy wrote:
Hi Everyone!

A special thanks to Jean for starting this new thread, very much appreciated Jean.

Just a quick drop in tonight as just got home from dinner and off to bed as early start tomorrow.

We have been getting a good bit of rain here these past couple of day and everything's looking great in the garden after a good fresh drink.

Luved everyone's brom pics - very beautiful indeed and how relaxed does Sugar look frolicking in nature, what a pretty place to take her, very lovely indeed. Colleen the boys looked like they really enjoyed those garlic prawns - yum.

Nev I will email you with Water Tractor info before I clock off for the evening, more informative than the couple of pics I attached last so hopefully will steer you in the right direction in getting a good one.

Work is busy, busy, busy but going well with the weekend just around the corner.

Friends coming over on the weekend to check-up my brom collection so I am looking forward to that as it's always nice to talk about broms over a cuppa.

Take Care & Happy Gardening!

Trish

Pic 1 - Neo. NOID
Pic 2 & 3 - Neo. NOID in flower (pic 3 I like how the centre flowers are half white on one side and half green on the other, so very interesting.
Pic 4 - Neo. 'Rose Blush'
Pic 5 - Neo. NOID (same as pic 2 & 3) just further away shot to get a better idea what it looks like.