Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015.. , 3 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of  OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all.
Its another sunny morning but I see on the news that we may get some rain later. Maybe over the weekend.
You are right about the Tea Room being quiet , Teresa. I gave up going in there daily as noone was around. Even now, only a few posts , so I just poke my head in when I'm around.
I try to pop in here a bit more often as I enjoy the chats even when off topic.
Its always interesting to hear what you are all doing as I am sure that your days are filled with much more than just the lovely broms...lol

Nev, like you, I still havent taken any new pics, even though I only have a few broms now.
My new small camera which was not behaving, has been found to be faulty and will be replaced.
It wasnt me being dumb after all...lol
I am so glad you are able to get around and care for all your broms now that your hand is usable again.
Your sagging benches reminded me of my old sagging shadehouse.
Hubby assured me it would be strong enough for me to hang baskets...hmmm
He just didnt realise how many I wanted to hang.
It is still standing over at the house, but has a definite lean, and over time I had to gradually reduce the number of baskets.
Benches are notoriously prone to sagging as one keeps adding more plants and they do tend to get bigger and heavier...lol
One of the hazards of gardening.

Teresa, lovely to see Miss Mischief getting cool in the water. She does look happy. She certainly has her owners trained ..
It would be lovely to have your inlaws closer as they age. It can be worrying when they are far away and any illness strikes.

Colleen, I hope the fires are not in your area over there.
Nice to see the boys enjoyed their trip away.
Its a break for all of you and I am sure they appreciate what Nan does for them a lot more after being away for a while.

Hello to Trish, Shirley and Brian. I hope you find us at the new thread and are enjoying life with your broms .

More old pics until I get the new camera.
neos...Burnsies Spiral (one I still have here which is doing very well)
Cosmic Dream, Gezpacho, Jean Black.

Jean.