Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014, 1 by dalfyre

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dalfyre

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014
dalfyre wrote:
Nev - a thought occurred to me - what web browser do you have?

I noticed quite a difference between Internet Explorer (rubbish) and Firefox (better).
Now I have Google Chrome & that is mostly good with only the odd incompatibility with some web pages - mostly unsupported video files.

I can't be bothered downloading the fix for these issues so if the video doesn't play I move on.

An anti pop up or ad blocker is useful as well - there are some good free ones out there.
I run a free anti virus called Avast.

Hubby spent the morning looking at an Auster - J5 like his, I took heaps of photos & some video of the engine run & so it was a bit late when we got to the Zoo.
Hubby doesn't get my interest in plants & so I hurried past the Alcantarea then decided to go back & snap that photo. Further back there were more big broms with a lovely red colour.

Hubby's job is in engineering, manufacture of hydraulic manifolds using CNC milling machines.

They also branched out & have made replacement hips, and now a line in cycle parts.