Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014, 1 by SBMLM

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SBMLM

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014
SBMLM wrote:
Hi all,

A real Summer's day here today.

Seems that i am able to upload photos from a Windows computer but not from Ipad /Iphone after a recent software update.

Shirley, your Vriesea in picture no.4 is amazing, actually all of them are.

Nev, never a nuisance I appreciate the info. I am the nuisance asking all these questions.
The leaves of the plant in the first 3 pics have smooth edges, shape reminds me of a 'Bird's Nest' fern for some reason.
The Tillandsia looks like it is about to flower I will send another pic when it does.

Teresa, when i get to visit New Zealand sometime the therapy pools has to be on the 'to do ' list, sounds great.

Trish, I put some mesh up and started to put some plants there, as in pic 4. Hopefully there will be enough light there, but I can see the backyard being taken up in a couple of years. Problem is the house faces SE with a couple of large trees and a mountain behind so i probably only get 6-7 hrs sunlight per day. I put a couple of plants up there to see how they go.

Anyhow, hopefully everything loads as it should.

Brian