Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads for Novices and Addicts - September 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Am feeling better every day now. Raining again here but we do need it so I wont complain. The front garden is very dry. I'm going to get the straw out of the chook's yard and put it around the roses out there. Every thing is starting to spring to life now. The colour is coming into the broms and pups galore. I had a bit of luck the other day when I was at the hardware store. I thought that I would ask if they wanted any broms. Well I have sold them 8 for starters and I think if they don't put too big of a mark up on them I might have a steady outlet. Will let you know what price they decide on. I charged them $10 each. I was out in the SH yesterday and I have a large pot of Variegated Billbergia something. and when I went to break it up there were two plants that weren't variegated. I have potted them up into their own pot with one small variegated pup and I'll see what happens. I have a few oddballs out there but it's so long since I've examined them all that i don't know how they're going at the moment. I'm sorry Nev I can't remember what the plant was you are talking about but will go back through the thread and see if I can find it. Well, work to do and a bit of shopping so will see you all later. Have a great day. Colleen.