Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !, 3 by OutsidePlaying

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright OutsidePlaying

In reply to: It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !
OutsidePlaying wrote:
Beautiful, Sandra!

Genna, we have not been to Glacier but it is on our bucket list. Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons can take plenty of time to visit so we have spent lots of time there. I have also had the marker tape come off some of mine; the lettering fades too. I have good luck with pencils but they will fade after a couple of years. I have tried to keep a list of the varieties I have over the years, but as I have moved them (and the lawn guys moved some and didn't move the tags like they were supposed to do) I have to go back and reconstruct. That's what I am doing now with a lot of things.

These photos don't always load in the order I want, but I took pics of the beds in the backyard where most of my DLs are blooming. It really looks pretty good. I now have them around most of the pond and bordering the beds on the other sides of the patio and down the sides of the house. The single bloom pic is Fairy Tale Pink.