Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !, 2 by gen2026

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gen2026

In reply to: It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !
gen2026 wrote:
Charlotte, at your auctions, could you be on the lookout for a small square wooden dining table.... maybe 3' sq or less...... Jessi is needing one for her very small apartment but we haven't had any luck finding one. I think Leigh just may make her one....at least that is the plan if we haven't found one by the time he gets finished making her a modified captain's bed and a cabinet type thing that he is working on currently.

Marilyn, what a nice surprise! Love the color of that daylily...... Sounds like ya'll have a fun week planned. I haven't been to see Jonah, but we went to see Noah's Ark there and really enjoyed it.

I have tons of DL blooms but only these two that were new ones. I was excited to see that my Wedding Feast did survive.........one tiny fan, with one bloom. Not nearly as large as it has been in years past, but at least it is there! It was such a beautiful clump and I am not sure what happened, but now I am down to one tiny fan. Didn't even realize that the one fan had came back!

The other photo is a noid - might be a tag underneath, but I haven't found it yet. Anyone recognize it? I think it was one I got at a RU but not positive..........

I took these yesterday evening, but I did notice that one of my new ones that is still in a pot has a bloom on it today. I didn't have my phone with me at the time, so I will have to get a pic tonight.