Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !, 3 by gen2026

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright gen2026

In reply to: It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of It is June let's see the daylilies and everything else !
gen2026 wrote:
That phlox does look a lot different than the phlox I have. I got mine from Sandra. I love it and it is slowly multiplying. I would like to get some different colors. There is a house I pass on a backstreet here in town that usually has a white phlox that is absolutely gorgeous..... I have considered stopping and asking if I could purchase a start of it - but i didn't know how the person would respond. Plus, there is really no place to park except in the street and it has a lot of traffic so I didn't know how wise it was...................and I would prefer to have someone with me but I never do when I go that way.

Here are a few more blooms from last night..... 1. Tiger Eyed Spider, 2.Mary Reed (I have a lot of this one if anyone would like any), 3. Paper Butterfly - this was new for me last year and this is my first bloom from it, 4. snapped this pic of Perseus Sandals while I was home for lunch.