Photo by Melody

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG # 201 Will spring ever come?, 1 by taylordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright taylordaylily

In reply to: ORVG # 201 Will spring ever come?

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG # 201  Will spring ever come?
taylordaylily wrote:
It's quiet here. Hope everybody is having fun. We went to Hershey Pa. For my birthday. It was beautiful. They have Cherry trees every where and they where in full bloom. We went to Hershey Gardens. They had their spring bulbs in bloom. It was so beautiful and smelled heavenly. :) I would love to go back in the summer. They have a Rose Garden I would love to see and smell.
We went to Hershey World 1day. They have so much to do. We spent the whole day there. We took a chocolate tasting class. Yum! I learned the secret to eating Dark Chocolate. You have to let it melt in your mouth. When you chew it gives it a bitter taste.
They had a bakery with cupcakes bigger than your hand. They had fudge flavored like any candy bar they make. We tried the Reese's and Mounds and Twizzler fudge. Very tasty fudge!
I think I might have met my sugar intake for the whole year already. It was worth it. :)
Last Friday I chaperoned my son's school field trip to The Boonshoft museum in Dayton. It's a science museum. It was a lot of fun. I had a great group of boys. The day went so fast. Later that night after dinner we went to the school carnival. I was wiped out by the time I made it to bed.
Yesterday was yard day. I pulled hundreds of little maple trees from my garden beds. I went to Lowe's to spend a gift card. I bought another garden seat. I might actually use this one. Lol I get busy and leave them behind. We'll see how it goes this summer.

Janet, Hope your critters get to feeling better! I don't blame you for ending up with favorite's. It would be hard to not have a few. :)
How is your daughter liking Washington Court House? I hope she likes her new job.

Better get back outside. Hope everybody has a Blessed Night!
Karen