Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Its lovely here at the moment. Nice & cool with a bit of mist on the hills.
It will be hot later like yesterday, but maybe only around 37C instead of over 40C.

Al, I''m glad you came back down to Earth so you were able to meet that pretty mermaid...lol
I hear you can find lots of interesting creatures in the waters around Florida...
I guess the mermaids look after the manatees down there.
It would have been an interesting and scenic trip through the mountains. Glad you arrived home safely..

Anthony, what a darn shame about all those liliums.
Its so hard when people sell plants & bulbs with diseases.
The trouble is you dont know until the plants grow , which is then probably too late to get your money back.
I hope all your others are okay .
I bet Cocky had a ball with the tree limbs. They do love to chew things to pieces.
We are lucky here as the large mobs of white cockies that are always around the area, tend to like being around the town and dont bother us here on the hill.
We sometimes get some young ones left in the trees during the day but they usually just sit all day and dont do any damage.
We have a large stick to hit the tin fence with and it sounds like a gun. This is enough to discourage any that look like wanting to stay around.

Charleen, beautiful dog and you do a lovely job with those ornaments.
Hope you are getting a bit of nice weather there. It will soon be Spring ..
Tell, Charley I left a bag of cookies at the Tea Room for him. I havent seen him for a few days.

Hello to anyone else looking in.
Heres something yummy for morning tea.....Berry Shortcake.

Stay safe
Jean.