Perennials: Bridal Wreath Spirea, 1 by warriorswisdomkathy

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright warriorswisdomkathy

In reply to: Bridal Wreath Spirea

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bridal Wreath Spirea
warriorswisdomkathy wrote:
Ya, I found alot of negative info on them also AFTER I ordered from them. What I did get was for the most part in really good shape. Anything I had a problem with they were quick to replace. What more could you ask for from a company?! Like I say the price was right for my budget.

Yes, there's alot of open space, gives me room to create to my hearts content...Just what I wanted when I moved here. Open space to paint from my pallet. An "English Cottage" garden which is not only Americanized but Coloradoized.... (Specific plants that will exist and thrive in my high altitude semi desert garden). I live at approximately 6800-6900 ft high along the East side of the Rocky Mountains, south of Denver where our average yearly moisture is only approx. 16-17" of rain and melted snow. (That's more than 1 mile above sealevel. ) So the challenges are many. wind rain hail, deer and other critters, forest fires (last summer I was within 5miles of being evacuated because of forest fires just south of me ...out here in the open spaces of the country that's close!). I grow most things from seed and buy plants (trees and shrubs) small and cheap when possible!!! LOL....and I love it all. To be able to see Hawks flying above and the fox run up the road....ya just can't get that in the middle of a city.. But I'ld be glad to share the Skunk that visited me last summer, darn thing sprayed the front porch and I still smell it ocassionaly...even this winter it wafts it's delights (lol) on a warm day.. Yup, the country life, nothing better!!!! Kathy

If you look closely at the pix, there are 3 baby raccoons and a mama climbing up a post on the corner of the front porch, how often do you get in the city? LOL...