Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Another lovely morning, sun shining with just a bit of nip in the air. Perfect for doing whatever one wants to do [or has to do]. Dianne that is a funny pic of Tilly. They get up to allsorts of mischief don't they. Pinching the cats scratching post, what next? Ben takes the cat's bed here. He would sit on my lap to stop them getting up there if I let him I'm sure. Jean the song in your yard must be magical when all the maggies start to warble. They have a lovely sound. The cheeky little black birds are in my garden too. They know where the pickings are good. The especially like the cherries. They breed twice a year here and sometimes when the babies are first learning to fly they land on the ground. Poor Benny is beside himself and tells us that there's a problem. He doesn't stop til we have returned them to their nest. This might be a problem when the two new additions, kittens, find out but I hope not. I'm sure that Ben will keep the little birds safe. Anthony, so you don't think I'll be able to release this little Galah? I have 6 now and the one that got out still comes and talks to them. She perches on the clothes line or on top of the Epi frame and you can see them talking to one another. She probably has family of her own now but she still remembers her name and where she came from I reckon. Well seeing it's such a beautiful morning I had better move. Have a great day everyone. Colleen