Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The sun is out at the moment here. Hubby says very hot by the weekend.

Al, I have to laugh at all the idiots and their global warming scare tactics.
I would like to send them all back through the history of our planet to see just how the climate has varied so much over millennia.
These know alls, seem to just live in the time of records kept.
Mother Nature has been changing Earths climate since the beginning, and all without our help..
We have to learn to adapt and live with what weather we get.

Charleen, Charley and friends should come and stay at the Tea Room. You know the weather is always perfect there.....lol
Keep yourself warm there too.

Dianne, you are lucky having a few more animals to look after. I sometimes do miss having all the creatures we used to years ago. It was pleasant to wander around feeding and talking to them all.

We have 12 permanent resident maggies here . It seems to be the sustainable number which hardly varies over the years.
There are umpteen blackbirds as well. They are pretty quiet and when nesting, will often get into hubbys shed looking for nesting material.
There are lots of other birds, but these are the ones who expect the restaurant to be open all day....lol

Hello Anthony, hope the sun is shining for you down there today.

Teresa, I see on the TV weather that you are in for some wind, Stay safe and warm.

Hello to everyone else looking in.
Time I went out to check on all the plants before the forecast big heat gets here over the weekend.

Heres a nibble for morning tea....Lemon Tart.

Stay safe
Jean.
A