Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all.
Its a nice morning here . Cool but fine with the sun coming up over the trees.
I will get out and do a bit of weeding later. . More thistles than anything else at this time of year. They seem to like the warmer weather.
We have seeds blow in from all the paddocks around as the farmers dont bother cleaning them up.
Some paddocks look to be all thistles.

A bit of watering for the pot plants and greenhouse too.

Colleen, I sympathise with you about the computer. We went through similar and now I know how to do restore points and lots of other small things that I never knew about .
Marvellous how quickly one learns new things.
Sounds like you have a new pet now as that galah will not be able to look after itself in the wild .
We dont see many galahs her. They are more in the northwest of the state where it gets hotter.
We have the darn white ccorellas here. Hundreds of them. Thank goodness they dont spend much time around our place. They seem to like it better down around the town.

Charleen,I hope your hubby is feeling a bit better. Its awful to see them in such pain. My hubby was the same before his op. Lots of pain really drags them down . It gives you a helpless feeling when you cant do anything for them.
Hope it all goes well and he improves after his op.
Pat Charley & the other long ears. I have cookies for them when they get to the Tea Room later.

Anthony. stay by the fire if you have it going.
Hopefully we may see a bit of summer later in the week.
How are the bulbs going.
Have you sorted all your lovely daffs ready to plant. ?

Al, beautiful pics but its nice to look at not live in..
I expect one gets used to any weather if living in it all the time.
Lots of time to study those plant catalogues.

Hello Dianne, Chrissy and anyone else looking in.
I am off to feed the maggies. They do get impatient and will be all sitting at the back door.

Enjoy your day whatever the weather
Heres a treat for morning tea...GingerBread Cake.

Stay safe
Jean.