Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Sorry I'm so late but have been having some computer problems. First of all the mouse went dead [must have got some ratsack] I got that going with a replacement then the keyboard wouldn't work. I replaced that too but it still wouldn't go so I turned the computer off and restarted it but it switched itself off. I thought, oh hell, my computers gone bung so I turned it off at the wall for a while. When I switched it back on it brought up this microsoftware said to restore to an earlier time and repair the computer. I pressed restore and finished that and it restarted itself and here I am. phew, you would have all thought that I'd gone AWOL again. Anyway did some shopping this morning but haven't done much else. No gardening nor repotting, no washing or anything. Have had a really lazy day. Will have to make up for it tomorrow wont I? It was quite chilly here first thing this morning but turned out a beautiful day. My G/daughter and my Great-grand son are coming to see us on Friday. He's 20 months old now. Time goes so fast now doesn't it? Al, your snow covered pics look so beautiful. Have you got an open fire to sit by? Hi Anthony, long time no see. Have you got any new buddies or still only the cockies? Cameren was on his way to school and he came across 2 dead galahs and ofcourse he stopped and blow me down if there wasn't a young one in the middle of the road. There was a car coming so he stopped it then went into a house of a person that he knew and asked her to bring a box and a towel out. She did and they caught it so he asked her to look after it til after school for him. After school he came rushing home to get me and we went and picked it up. The poor little thing didn't have any broken bones but was missing tail and wing feathers and couldn't fly. We put it into the cage with the other ones at home here and she is nearly ready to release now, but because she was so young when we got her I don't know if she will be able to fend for herself. Mine wouldn't have been able to show her how to forage because they don't have to, just go to the food bowl or get the corn or fruit or grass that I put in there. Water's laid on too. So I will have to think about it for a while longer and she gets a bit bigger. What does everyone think about it? Well had better get going just had to let you all know that I'm still okay. Have a great night. Colleen