Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
ctmorris wrote:
Afternoon everyone. A beautiful day here today nice and cool with a slight breeze. blue sky and sun shining. Who could wish for more? The Brug pic is a NOID Dianne. Possibly the same parents as Golden Memories but actually not the same plant. Still nice though. I have it planted in Luke's memory garden as a standard with OSA and RFP either side. They look lovely when they flower together. I have Golden Memories planted into the garden up the back as well. I'm still waiting for it to get big enough to share some pieces. It's a standard as well, it has a nice umbrella of branches but nothing down lower. I had my first double white flower a few weeks ago but the flowers got burnt so didn't see it at it's best. Will have to wait for it to flower again. It's a NOID too but the clue is the furry leaves, KnightiiX? Jean I still have mostly the same plants only more of them. lol The front garden is looking decidely neglected so might have to get someone to come and give me a hand with that. The Broms are going mad. The ones that I did de-pup and repot have more pups now so it's a never-ending job with them. The boys are having some quiet time at the moment on their games. They helped me clean their rooms yesterday and change their beds. They help really well with the chores now. John has told them to not let me lift their kayak, they have to . and they do. He's looking after poor old Mum. Can't believe that the US is getting those snow storms. Hope everyone is safe over there. I'd rather have snow than fire though thanks. Must go and see what the bromaholics are up to. Colleen