Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 2014 NEW YEARS Australian Brugmansia, 1 by SolMan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SolMan

In reply to: 2014 NEW YEARS Australian Brugmansia

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of 2014 NEW YEARS Australian Brugmansia
SolMan wrote:
Jean im so glade that DRC is a fave of yours i love the show it provided when in full bloom i have had flowers on it since late winter and has not had a day with out them

I also have 2 plants of Clementine and the blooms other then the very first on each plant were deformed and the rest were very organised and settled down well, but of all the brugs that have come in to my yard i would have to say Jean's 'Opale Etiole' is the performer for 2013 it has bloomed 3 times since i got the cutting and it has never let me down with any of its blooms always a double stuffed inside the pink gets deep and the fragrance is different i cant put my noise on it but i have so-come to its beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD HAVE THIS REGESTERED ASAP

here is a new bloom from 27th Dec 2013 a cross from Cestrum
THANK YOU CESTRUM for this beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pink Sweetie x.Golden Butter #2 this is a very elegant bloom around 35 cm long it starts of white has golden ribs then with age it colors up to a light apricot color the fragrance is sweet talc x.
i already am looking at KEEPING this one and it also has a name but that will come with age also like most names they should not be reviled till they are officially named as it gets very confusing in the market place