Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 2014 NEW YEARS Australian Brugmansia, 4 by SolMan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SolMan

Subject: 2014 NEW YEARS Australian Brugmansia

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of 2014 NEW YEARS Australian Brugmansia
SolMan wrote:
This is where 2013 ends
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1343023/

This is the new year 2014
Happy NEW YEAR to all and i hope that every one is safe a sober

The new year came in with a bang and the last year was a great year for the Australian Brug Collection with some 12 new named CV this year is the year of the first seedlings and we will have many of those.
I had over 100 seedlings that bloomed in 2013 and i have a load that will bloom this coming year probably over 300 if my calculations are right with the currant crop i will only be keeping 16/100

i hope to see more of your seedlings in the BGI database this year as we all have good Bad & the Ugly seedlings that we really don't want people to see but we need to let people know what the cross dose

i have had a very up & down year with illness and travell but the big up was the first double that i had designed with Tantra x.Ecuador Pink i was told i was like a girl with a puppy

pic:1
i have opened this thread with one of my most currant blooms of
Betty Marshall x.Rosalla which is a white double with a drop dear gorgeous Lemon fragrance

Pic:2 AP13(Deep Pink)
Pic:3 BQ13(Coral)
Pic3: BX13(Orange)
I have also got pics from a single cross from Liz which has out surpassed every thing i could think of in 1 cross which is Jacayna x.Angel flight they all follow Mum but the colors WOW
it looks like i could keep all of these as a collection and a series if there is a white it will be even better