Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: November 2013 - The cold and the holiday season is here!, 5 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: November 2013 - The cold and the holiday season is here!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of November 2013 - The cold and the holiday season is here!
shortleaf wrote:
Nice pics, Ronna. I have a triangular wood arbor very similar to yours with your Clematis on it.
Mine has a Porcelainberry Vine on it, not a quality plant but it's pretty. I don't have any Clematis. The only one I had I was duped on by Walmart, the bag was empty, it was a Jackmanii. I took it back for a refund right away, I guess I never really had one! I couldn't believe it, I searched in the bag with my fingers for about 10 minutes and no bulb!

Hi Betty, I see, an event with your bi-vocational pastor, neat. Blaze eh? I've heard about that one, I bet it's very pretty. I was out today so I got a pic of the climber's tag, it's a 'Royal America' . - pic #4, sorry, it's out of order with the others. Helpmefind.com was invaluable when learning more about it, which Kmart didn't do much info. on the tag. -
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=5522

Nice pictures, pepper. Love the scenic shots of the water and the trees. Where is this Heritage Days at? Is that the place you went to last year that had the donkeys and horses in the photos?

Hehe.. that's not a tree, pepper! There's a trellis in there, it's my 'Hall's' Honeysuckle, it looks like a tree but I'd have boasted of a weeping tree like that already! lol Thanks for noticing, I love that Halls Honeysuckle! It is really starting to fill that trellis/arbor in good, but I might plant a start of it on the other side of that trellis. It looks like that other side is gonna be quite a bit thicker with Honeysuckle for awhile.

Hehe.. your a homebody too eh, ju!

The Persimmon tree makes a better color everyday! - pic #1

It's funny how these 2 Ozark Witch-Hazels are on a different color schedule apparently. They are only separated by a few feet and a parked car. They are from the same bundle, only one's in the ground, (the yellow one) and one's in a pot, (the green one..lol). pics 2 and 3

My time is off on DG, I hope it's not something I need to set in here, I don't know how to do it.
The Dst didn't change.

Even the Blackberry thicket has some yellow in it! - pic #5
Will