Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS..., 4 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of SPRING AMONG OUR BROMELIADS...
works4me wrote:
Hi all,

Trish, glad to hear you had a great birthday and that you are enjoying time with your family and with your mum.

Haven’t shaken the head cold yet but starting to feel better, thanks.

Wendy, good luck with Johnny’s test results tomorrow, hope all goes well. Also hope your physical went well today … this getting old can be a bit of a problem, hey. I might have to think about giving up Coke too, mind you I only drink it to dilute the scotch … and I drink scotch ‘cos without the scotch, the Coke tastes like crap.

Cody, love your pic of the rainbow over the fair.

Nev, I will do my best to get you a pup from the NOID you like. I bought it from the friend of a friend who removed the pup from a plant in her garden for me. She is a lovely lady but as she doesn’t worry about names or species (or labels), I will have to try to arrange another visit to point out the plant and see if she is willing to part with another one. In the maintime, I will keep your name on top of my pup list.

Tash, thanks for the thumbs up on neo Inferno and the xNeomea swap. I will D mail you my address tonight. Love the two aechmeas in your pics … gorgeous.

Jean, glad to hear you have sunshine … pity it’s still cold. It is very hot here and today the wind is very strong. We had 3 or 4 big drops of rain … no kidding … that was it.

Jean, not sure if the NOID you refer to in my post of 30/09 is the one in pic 2 or pic 5. Let me know when you get a chance and I will make a note of it.

Hi to everyone else. Another week almost over.

Pic 1 – neo Justins Song, pic 2 – neo Purple Sand, pic 3 – neo Predator, pic 4 – Ae Blanchetiana Red

Bye for now, Shirley